Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my marinaded rump steak with onions & cheesy potatoes 😘 recipe. To cook my marinaded rump steak with onions & cheesy potatoes 😘 you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘:
- Provide 2 of Rump Steaks.
- Take 1 of Onion Cut lengthways.
- Take of Marinade…….
- Prepare 2 tsp of Black cracked Peppercorns.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Rainbow Peppers.
- Take 1 tbls of Light Soy Sauce.
- Use 2 tbls of Beef Rib Sauce.
- You need of Potatoes……..
- Use 4 of Medium sized Potatoes.
- You need of Some Veg oil to roast them.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need 1 Cup of Monteray jack Cheese Grated. Its a nice smokey cheese.
Steps to make My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘:
- Peel and cut into 4,Part boil the potatoes. Then add the oil to the small roast dish heat up then roast them.when they are roasted add the cheese and diced shallots and add them back to the oven to melt the cheese..
- Cheese and shallot mixed.
- When the potatoes are near done and crisp heat up your grill or non stick fry pan and add the steaks about 4 minutes on each side is enough well done 5- 6 minutes.7 – 8 minutes well done and browned..
- Lay some Fresh Spinach and lettuce on the serving plates and add the steak on top then the cheesy Roastie potatoes next to it..
If you find this My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.