Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Condensed Milk Cotton Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Condensed Milk Cotton Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Condensed Milk Cotton Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to condensed milk cotton cake recipe. You can cook condensed milk cotton cake using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Condensed Milk Cotton Cake:
- You need of egg yolks.
- Take of large egg (about 60 gr without the shell).
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of vanilla/lemon extract.
- Take of unsalted butter.
- Provide of cake flour, sifted.
- Prepare of condensed milk.
- Prepare of egg whites.
- Use of fine sugar.
Instructions to make Condensed Milk Cotton Cake:
- Prepare a baking pan larger than 8 inch. Fill with water then put inside the oven. Preheat the oven 340°F..
- Line an 8 inch round pan with parchment paper. Put aside..
- Mix the egg yolks, whole egg, salt and vanilla extract with hand whisker. Set aside..
- Heat the butter over low heat until small bubbles start to appear at the bottom of the melted butter..
- Pour the flour into the hot melted butter. Fold to mix with a spatula. Add in the condensed milk. Stir to combine. Turn the heat off..
- Pour the flour mixture to the egg yolk mixture. Stir until well combine and smooth..
- Beat on low speed the egg whites until foamy with an electric mixer. Add in the sugar in 3 batches. Beat on medium or medium high until stiff peaks form..
- With a spatula, fold in the meringue into the egg yolk mixture in 3-4 batches..
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan. Lightly bang the pan a few times to remove any trapped air bubbles in the batter..
- Carefully put the pan inside the other pan which filled with water (from the oven). Put them all back to the oven. Bake for 40 minutes. Turn the oven temperature down to 320°F and bake for 25 minutes. Test with skewer to see if it's done. The skewer should come out clean..
- Once cooked, remove it from the oven, leave it for 15-20 minutes then take the cake out from the pan. Leave it on the wire rack until it gets cool..
If you find this Condensed Milk Cotton Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.