Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tomato Pie Batch 3 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Pie Batch 3 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Pie Batch 3 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You already knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato pie batch 3 recipe. You can have tomato pie batch 3 using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Pie Batch 3:
- Get of Pie.
- Use 5 of large vine ripened tomatoes.
- Get 1 cup of caramelized onions see my recipe.
- Get 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- Get As needed of salt.
- You need As needed of ground black pepper.
- Provide of Crust.
- You need 2-1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter grated.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 cup of warm water.
- Take of Toppings.
- Use 8 ounces of swiss cheese sliced.
- Get 3 ounces of gouda cheese.
- Use 1 cup of sliced black ripened olives.
Steps to make Tomato Pie Batch 3:
- Grat the butter. Add the flour to a bowl add the garlic and onion powder. Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit..
- Mash the butter into the flour. Should look kinda like sand. Add warm water and stir in well..
- Add the dough to an oven safe pan. Push down covering the bottom. If sticky and clinging to your fingers wet your hands and continue to press it in. Bake in ove 15-20 minutes. Add tomato slices on top. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add caramelized onions randomly. Add swiss cheese slices on top..
- Put gouda in chunks in bare spots. Add to oven for 20 minutes. Take out of oven add olives and put into oven for 45 minutes..
- It's ready. Cut and serve I hope you enjoy!! Oh did I mention it is vegetarian?.
If you find this Tomato Pie Batch 3 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.