How to Make Ultimate Gyudon with Poached Eggs
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Gyudon with Poached Eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gyudon with Poached Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gyudon with Poached Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gyudon with poached eggs recipe. You can cook gyudon with poached eggs using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gyudon with Poached Eggs:
- You need 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 of green onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 340 gr of thinly sliced beef (chuck or rib eye).
- Use 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 4 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of sake.
- Get 4 Tbsp of mirin.
- Get 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vinegar.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 bowls of white rice.
Instructions to make Gyudon with Poached Eggs:
- Heat the vegetable oil on a wok over medium-high heat. Sauté onion until tender..
- Add the meat and sugar. Cook until no longer pink..
- Add sake, mirin, and soy sauce..
- Lower the heat and simmer until 2 – 3 minutes..
- Add the green onion right before removing from the heat..
- Directions for the poached eggs: Bring a saucepan of water to low simmer. Add the vinegar and season the water with salt..
- Break one egg one at a time in a small ramekin..
- Swirl the water in one direction, and then drop the egg into the center..
- Cook the egg for 2 1/2 or 3 minutes..
- Take out the egg from the water with a slotted spoon..
- Put the egg on a paper lined plate to absorb any excess water..
- Arrange in the bowl in order: white rice, beef, and poached egg!.
- Enjoy! 😋.
If you find this Gyudon with Poached Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.