Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Roasted Baby Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted baby potatoes recipe. You can cook roasted baby potatoes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Baby Potatoes:
- Use of Baby Potatoes,.
- Provide of Sea Salt, 1 TBSP + More For Seasoning.
- Take of Baking Soda,.
- Prepare of Canola / Peanut / Grapeseed Oil,.
- Use of Garlic Grated,.
- Provide of Fresh Rosemary Finely Chopped,.
- Provide of Shichimi Togarashi,.
- Prepare of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Use of Black Pepper,.
- Use of Nori Flakes,.
Instructions to make Roasted Baby Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Wash the potatoes thoroughly. *I prefer mine with skins on. You can peel the skins off if desired.*.
- In a sauce pot over medium-high heat, bring 500ml of water to a rolling boil. Once the water starts to boil, add in salt and baking soda. Stir to combine well..
- Add in the potatoes. Boil until the potatoes are fork tender. While waiting for the potatoes to be par-cooked, in a skillet over medium-low heat, add oil, garlic, rosemary, togarashi, and mushroom powder..
- Stir until well combined. Bring it up to a sizzle. Once the garlic starts to crisp-brown, remove from heat..
- Pass the mixture thru' a strainer over a large bowl. *Do no discard the residue.* Once the potatoes are cooked to fork tender, drain and transfer onto a working surface. Using a sharp knife, slice the potatoes in half, but not all the way thru'. *Careful as the potatoes are still piping hot. Wear a heat proof glove.*.
- Transfer the potatoes into the bowl of the oil. Toss to coat the potatoes well. Transfer everything, including any leftover oil, onto a baking tray. Season generously with salt and pepper..
- Give it a final toss to combine well. Wack into the oven and bake for 15 to 20 mins. Remove from oven and flip the potatoes. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 to 15 mins or until the skins start to wrinkle and slightly crispy..
- Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl. Add in the residue from the oil mixture. Add in nori flakes. Toss until the potatoes are well coated. Transfer onto serving plate. Serve immediately..
If you find this Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.