Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Waina(rice cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Waina(rice cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to waina(rice cake) recipe. You can have waina(rice cake) using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Waina(rice cake):
- You need 1 cup of raw rice.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cooked rice.
- Use 1 teaspoon of yeast (dried).
- Use 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of water room temp.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of cooking potash.
- Take of １/２teaspoon salt.
Instructions to make Waina(rice cake):
- Soak the raw rice in 4 cups of water overnight..
- Dilute the sugar,cooking potash in a cup of water then add yeast.
- Put aside for 15 min until foamy..
- Drain rice,blend rice with the mixture of yeast,potash and sugar to get a smooth batter.
- Then add the cooked rice and blend together it will be very thick..
- Pour the mixture (batter) into a bowl and cover for it to ferment.
- Put salt and little water to get a thick batter.
- Heat your pan over medium heat,Rob the surface of the pan with drop of oil.
- Stir the batter and put in the pan with 3 tablespoon.
- Flip after 3 min and cook the other side for 2 min.
- Continue until your batter is finish.
- Can be served as snack or breakfast.Enjoy waina with soup,sugar or yagi..
If you find this Waina(rice cake) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.