Steps to Make Perfect Ham and Mayonnaise Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and Mayonnaise Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Mayonnaise Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and mayonnaise bread recipe. You can have ham and mayonnaise bread using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ham and Mayonnaise Bread:
- Provide of For the bread dough:.
- Prepare 250 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 125 ml of Lukewarm water (35 °C ).
- Provide 25 grams of Beaten egg.
- Take 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Provide of For the filling and topping:.
- Provide 10 slice of Ham.
- Take 1 of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 dash of Dried parsley.
- Provide 1 of Egg wash for glazing the tops – use the egg left over from making the dough..
Instructions to make Ham and Mayonnaise Bread:
- Put all the bread dough ingredients in a bread machine, set to the "dough" program and leave it up to the machine until the end of the 1st rising. It takes about 15 minutes for the kneading, and 40 minutes for the rising. The amount shown in this photo is double the amounts indicated in the recipe..
- When the 1st rising is done, take the dough out of the machine, divide into 10 portions, round off each portion and leave to rest for 10 to 15 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent the dough from drying out..
- Press down on each ball of dough to flatten, and put on some ketchup as shown..
- Place a slice of ham on the edge of the dough as shown here, and roll up the dough. Pinch the end seam tightly..
- Make a cut with a moistened knife about 1/3 of the way down on each roll. Place the rolls on a kitchen parchment paper lined baking tray. Cover with plastic wrap..
- Leave for 40 minutes for the 2nd rising. (They should double in volume.).
- Brush the tops with beaten egg, and squeeze some mayonnaise in the slits that you cut. Sprinkle with some dried parsley, and bake in a 180°C oven for 15 minutes to finish..
If you find this Ham and Mayonnaise Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.