Recipe of Speedy Fried baby corn
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried baby corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried baby corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried baby corn recipe. To cook fried baby corn you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried baby corn:
- Prepare 100 gm of gram flour.
- Take 3 tsp of corn flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tb of corn flour.
- Use 1 of Green chilies.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide As needed of Oil for deep frying.
- Get 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 9 of baby corn.
Instructions to make Fried baby corn:
- Firstly, boil 9 baby corn for 2 minutes or till they turn slightly soft. further in a bowl, take ¼ cup maida, ¼ cup corn flour, ¼ tsp turmeric, 1 tsp red chilli powder, ½ tsp garam masala, ¼ tsp pepper, ½ tsp ginger garlic paste, few curry leaves, ¼ tsp salt and 2 tsp oil..
- Mix well with ½ cup water to form a smooth paste. now dip the boiled baby corn into corn – maida paste coating all sides. deep fry in hot oil stirring occasionally till the baby corn turns golden and crisp. finally, serve.
- #toddlertantrums #mayankguptabigdelhifoodie #mandigupta009 #favorite_recipe #postno.1 #friedbabycorn.
If you find this Fried baby corn recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.