Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked veggies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked veggies recipe. You can have baked veggies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked veggies:
- Take 2 lb of of and veggies that you can fry.
- Get 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 3 of egg whites.
- Provide 1 box of Panko bread crumbs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
Steps to make Baked veggies:
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Mix mayo and Egg white together in a shallow bowl ….
- Mixed bread crumbs and cheese along with parsley in another shallow bowl ….
- Wash and pat dry veggies of choice … I used Asparagus, Zucchini and Jalapeños. …
- Next coat veggies in mayo mixture then coat in panko pressing the crumbs on it ….
- Line on a baking sheet spray with Pam and bake for 15 20 min serve with ranch or dip of choice.
- Enjoy ….
If you find this Baked veggies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.