Recipe of Favorite Breakfast millet
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast millet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast millet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast millet recipe. You can have breakfast millet using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast millet:
- Prepare 1/2 c of millet grain.
- Get 1 of pat real butter.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of sugar or sweetener of choice.
- Get 1 1/2 c of water.
Instructions to make Breakfast millet:
- On medium heat put butter in saucepan to melt while measuring in millet. Stir in sweetner and whirl together over heat to coat millet. Let warm until butter begins to bubble and pan is hot.
- Add water all at once stirring in. Careful because it will bubble up. Turn heat to low put on lid-very important step! Let simmer 30 mins..
- Watch towards the end so it doesn't scorch on bottom of pan but all liquid should be absorbed by the grains. Use like oatmeal or cream of wheat 😋.
- Variations Add nuts raisins dates dried fruits yogurt milk or cream. Nut milks The choices are endless Provecho.
If you find this Breakfast millet recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.