Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bread ki chamcham recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bread ki chamcham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bread ki chamcham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as economically as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that tough. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bread ki chamcham recipe. You can have bread ki chamcham using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bread ki chamcham:
- Use 6-7 of bread slice.
- Use 1 cup of khoya.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped dry fruits.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk for bread dip.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 3 cup of Water for sugar syrup.
- Provide As needed of Kesar threads.
- Prepare 1/4 of lemon syrup.
- Take As needed of Oil for fry.
- You need As needed of Yellow food colour.
Steps to make Bread ki chamcham:
- Firstly, in a deep vessel take 1 cup of sugar. furthermore, add water and boil the syrup for 10 minutes on medium flame..
- Firstly, in a large pan add khoya and saute until it changes colour.and add all the ingredients like (dry fruits, sugar)mix it well. now stuffing is ready..
- Furthermore, take bread slices and cut the sides.dip the bread slice into the water just for a second and squeeze off the excess water. make sure to squeeze the bread slice completely else it will absorb oil while deep frying.place the cylindrical shaped prepared stuffing..
- And wrap the bread making sure to pinch the edges and secure tight. if unable to hold the shape dip your finger in water and make bread flexible to hold and roll.further, with the help of both hands roll and make a cylindrical shape.deep fry the prepared bread roll into the hot oil. make sure to fry in hot oil, else bread will absorb oil and turn soggy.stir and fry occasionally on medium flame till it turns golden brown.boil the syrup for 10 minutes on medium flame. after that,.
- Drop the prepared cham cham into boiling sugar syrup.furthermore, keep aside till it cools completely and then refrigerate.cham cham is ready to serve..
If you find this Bread ki chamcham recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.