Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Chicken & Waffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Chicken & Waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already realize that the majority of of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition realize that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto chicken & waffles recipe. You can cook keto chicken & waffles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto Chicken & Waffles:
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of chicken breast tenders.
- Use 1/2 cup of pork rinds pulverized.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get 1 Tbsp of water.
- You need of Waffles.
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Get 6 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 2 Tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 6 Tbsp of coconut flour.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get Pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Keto Chicken & Waffles:
- Mix wet ingredients in shallow dish. Mix dry ingredients in another shallow dish..
- Dip in egg mixture then dry mixture. Repeat if prefer thicker coating. Rest for a few minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat frying oil. Cook until golden brown. Approximately not more than 10 minutes..
- Cook in oven for 20-30 minutes..
- Mix waffle ingredients in blender. Let sit for a few minutes to thicken. Cook in waffle iron. Makes about 5 waffles..
Looking for delicious keto chicken recipes? We're sharing the best low-carb chicken dinner ideas, like fried chicken, salads, soups, & even crack Looking for delicious and easy keto chicken recipes? You can never have too much curry can you? In the early days of Headbanger's Kitchen I did a creamy chicken curry recipe. I even did a curry week on the show in.
If you find this Keto Chicken & Waffles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.