Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Easy And Very Fast No Bake Dairy Free Strawberry Shortcake :)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy And Very Fast No Bake Dairy Free Strawberry Shortcake 🙂 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy And Very Fast No Bake Dairy Free Strawberry Shortcake 🙂 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and very fast no bake dairy free strawberry shortcake 🙂 recipe. You can cook easy and very fast no bake dairy free strawberry shortcake 🙂 using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy And Very Fast No Bake Dairy Free Strawberry Shortcake :):
- Use of Baked 9" sponge cake (pie shell shape).
- Use of Strawberry Glaze.
- Take of Glaze mix for fresh stawberries.
- Use of Boiled water (still hot).
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Use of Fresh strawberries.
- Get of Topping.
- Get of Nutriwhip.
- You need of Powdered sugar.
- Provide of Strawberry jam.
- Use of Cake candy topping.
Steps to make Easy And Very Fast No Bake Dairy Free Strawberry Shortcake :):
- Cut the two packages of strawberries in slices and put them aside in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix the glaze mix and the sugar with a whip. Next pour the boiling water into the mix slowly, continuously mixing. Mix until the mix has a smooth, gooey texture..
- Add in the sliced strawberries (keep two slices aside if you want to put some on top like me). Mix with a wooden spoon until the strawberries are fully coated..
- Pour the mix into your sponge cake shell. Even with a spoon and pop in the fridge while you do the topping..
- In a large bowl, pour the package of Nutriwhip. Mix with a mixer until it becomes a little more stiff, then pour in the powdered sugar. Keep mixin until you obtain a nice whipped cream texture (it takes around 4-5 minutes to get there). If you want to make sure you have the right texture, you should be able to lift the mixer and shake it a little without any of the whipped cream dropping..
- Take out the cake in the fridge. Put the whipped cream into a decorating bag (or just use a ziploc and cut a corner) and press some nice little drops all over the cake (as the picture shows)..
- Put the strawberry slices you had left aside (if you did) on top of the cake..
- In a small bowl, put the strawberry jam and a pinch of powdered sugar. Pop in the microwave for 25 seconds. Take out and stir. Pop back in if it dosen't have a "syrup" texture yet. Pour the mixture into a small ziploc bag (cut the corner BUT A TINY CUT) and pour the mix on top of the cake, swirling around..
- Drop some cake decoration candies on top and you have it! :).
If you find this Easy And Very Fast No Bake Dairy Free Strawberry Shortcake 🙂 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.