Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bread Uthappam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bread Uthappam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bread uthappam recipe. You can cook bread uthappam using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Uthappam:
- Get 6 of Bread slices (Preferably Salt Bread).
- You need 5 tbsp of Sooji / Semolina / Rawa.
- You need 3 tbsp of Whole wheat flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Curd.
- Prepare as required of Grated vegetables of your choice for toppings.
- Take as required of Oil for making Uthappam.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Bread Uthappam:
- Powder the bread slices to crumbs putting them in to a blender..
- Add the flours, little salt, curd and water with the bread crumbs and bring in to a batter consistency..
- Heat a Dosa tawa and grease it with oil. Pour a ladle of batter on it and spread gently. Let it be thicker..
- Add some veg toppings like grated carrot, onion, coriander and sprinkle oil around and on the veggies..
- Cook on both sides and serve with coconut chutney..
If you find this Bread Uthappam recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.