Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ripe banana fritters with kiwi dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ripe banana fritters with kiwi dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Begin with exchanging the light bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. You should change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ripe banana fritters with kiwi dip recipe. To make ripe banana fritters with kiwi dip you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ripe banana fritters with kiwi dip:
- Provide 1 of Ripe banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- Take 1/2 cup of maida.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get of oil for fry.
- Provide of For dip..
- You need 1 of Kivvi fruit.
- Get 1/2 cup of cup onion chopped.
- Use 2 of green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
Steps to make Ripe banana fritters with kiwi dip:
- Take ripe banana Peel it cut slices.
- Take a bowl put maida, cornstarch,seasoing mix well take each banana slice coat with seasoning leave into oil.
- Fry well once banana slices get gold colour take out to the tissue paper..mean while take a mixer jar put kiwi,onion,chilli,salt,cumin seeds on to jar.
- Make fine paste..once it's blended nicely transfer to the bowl..take a serving plate place banana slices with kiwi dip ready to serve.
If you find this Ripe banana fritters with kiwi dip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.