Steps to Make Quick Black Rice Cake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Black Rice Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Black Rice Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Rice Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black rice cake recipe. To cook black rice cake you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Rice Cake:
- Take 1 cup of Black Rice.
- Get 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp warm milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of Canola oil or any unflavored oil.
- Get 1/8 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of pistachios, almond and cashewnut chopped.
- Use as needed of Powdered sugar for dusting (optional).
Steps to make Black Rice Cake:
- Soak the rice for 3-4 hours or overnight. Drain it and sun dry it, not necessary to dry them completely. Grind them into a fine powder..
- In a mixing bowl add the black rice flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, cardamom powder..
- Mix well and incorporate them nicely..
- In a mixing bowl add the vinegar, baking soda, mix well and let it stand for 5 mins. Add sugar, milk, oil and mix..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently fold it to make a smooth batter..
- Preheat oven @180 for 10 mins. Grease a cake pan with oil and keep aside. Pour the batter into the greased pan and tap the pan for 2-3 times..
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts over it..
- Bake the cake for 35 mins. Start checking from 30 mins onwards. A tooth pick inserted should come out clean..
- Remove from oven and let it stand for about 5 mins..
- Demould, cut and serve..
If you find this Black Rice Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.