Recipe of Quick Stuffed cabbage pockets
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed cabbage pockets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed cabbage pockets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed cabbage pockets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage pockets recipe. You can cook stuffed cabbage pockets using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed cabbage pockets:
- Use 5-6 of boiled cabbage leaves.
- Provide 1 bowl of boiled soya chunks.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of green / red chilli powder.
- You need as required of Salt.
Steps to make Stuffed cabbage pockets:
- Add 1 bowl boiled soya chunks to a mixer jar & blend well..
- Heat a pan. Add 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, 1 cup chopped tomatoes, 1 cup chopped tomatoes and saute till the tomatoes & onions turn soft..
- Then add the blended soya chunks, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp black pepper powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp green / red chilli powder, salt as per taste and 1 tsp garam masala. Cover and let the mixture cook well. Once cooked, remove from flame..
- Take a boiled cabbage leaf. Add 2-3 tbsp of the soya mixture. Fold from all the four sides & flip upside down. Serve immediately..
If you find this Stuffed cabbage pockets recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.