Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggies Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggies Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggies paratha recipe. You can have veggies paratha using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggies Paratha:
- Take of For paratha dough:.
- Use 2 cup of Purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide of For filling.
- You need of Onion 1 medium chopped.
- Use 4-5 tbsp of Coriander.
- Use 4 tbsp of Green onion.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
Instructions to make Veggies Paratha:
- For dough: take sifted purpose flour in a bowl and salt and oil to it and mix well..
- Hen gradually add water and knead it well.. hard enough to make balls like we knead flour for chapati..
- Set aside for 15 mins.
- Take chopped onion in bowl, add all other Vegetables and spices to it and mix all well. The filling is ready..
- Cut dough in equal 4 parts.. make balls of each part. Dust maida on silicone sheet and place it there. Then with help of rolling pin make it in roti shape but not too thin and large…
- Spread some oil on dough and then mixed veggies on this and then roll the dough such that the veggies get rolled inside. (Dough me material ko aisy roll krna hai jesy hum bullon Wala paratha bnaty)..
- After that rolled ball is formed then again spread it with rolling pin.. do not spread it too much or it will get tear and vegetables will come out. It will be somehow thick layered. As u can see in picture..
- Then add some oil in pan and place the paratha in it and cover the pan. Change aide after some time… Cook it for 10-15 mins under low flame..
- And your Veggies paratha is ready. It's a whole meal for 2 persons under 300 rupees..
If you find this Veggies Paratha recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.