Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage roll recipe. You can cook unstuffed cabbage roll using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Unstuffed Cabbage Roll:
- Take 11/2 of lbs. Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of – Onion; chopped.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cabbage.
- You need 1/2 of – Green Pepper; chopped.
- You need 1 can of petite diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of Jasmine Rice; cooked and cooled.
- Take 1 Tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 Tsp. of Turmeric.
- Get 1/2 Tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Get Pinch of Salt.
Instructions to make Unstuffed Cabbage Roll:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook rice; either by an instant pot or boiling method….let cool down..
- In a Dutch oven pot or a casserole dish.
- , mix together all ingredients well…
- Put dutch oven pot or a casserole dish in oven and cook for 30 minutes; remove from oven drain off liquid and stir; return to oven for 30 more minutes; remove from oven and drain again and stir; return to oven and cook another 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let it cool down a bit; then serve……*when done it will look like a casserole….
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.