Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried sticky rice cakes recipe. You can have stir fried sticky rice cakes using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes:
- Take of The Meat marinade:.
- Get 225 g of Pork shoulder or tenderloin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need of Ingredients:.
- Provide 400 g of rice cakes.
- Get 3 cups of cabbage or baby bok coy.
- Use 6 of dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in warm water for 1 hour.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 3 of spring onion.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chinese cooking wine.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Use of Salt and pepper and a pinch of sugar.
Instructions to make Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes:
- Slice the pork into thin slices and mix well in a bowl with 1 teaspoon each of cornstarch, soy sauce, and oil..
- Rinse the rice cakes in the water and drain..
- Wash the cabbage and bok coy. If using cabbage, cut into 1 inch slices, if using baby bok coy, just separate the leaves..
- Slice the soaked dried mushrooms and the fresh mushrooms..
- Clean and slice the scallions into 2 inch piece..
- Mince your garlic and set aside..
- Heat the wok over high heat until smoking and add 1 tablespoon oil to coat the wok and sear the pork..
- Add garlic, scallion, cabbage or baby bok coy and the mushrooms. Stir fry on high heat for a minute and add chinese cooking wine..
- Add the rice cakes and mix well, stir fry for 30 seconds and then cover for 1 minutes..
- Remove cover and add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, pepper and sugar. Mix well and stir fry until rice cakes are cooked through but still chewy..
- Plate and serve..
If you find this Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.