How to Make Homemade Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken sausage and spinach ricotta ravioli recipe. To make chicken sausage and spinach ricotta ravioli you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli:
- Provide 1 of scallion chopped.
- Get 1 of Roma tomato, diced.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Use 12 oz of Italian chicken sausage.
- Take 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 10 oz of spinach ricotta ravioli.
- Get 1/2 c of chicken or veggie stock.
- Take 4 tbsp of sour cream.
Instructions to make Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli:
- Cook sausage and white scallions over a drizzle of olive oil on Med-high heat. Add seasoning. Stir in tomato and cook 1-2 min. Turn off heat..
- Boil water with salt. Add ravioli gently, and reduce to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally 4-5 min. Drain pasta..
- Stir in stock to sausage. Squeeze half a lemon. Cook 1-2 min. Add sour cream and 1 tbsp butter. Add ravioli. Stir. Serve with remaining fresh lemon juice and scallions..
If you find this Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.