Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cooking mama's chicken & chorizo gratin recipe. To make cooking mama's chicken & chorizo gratin you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin:
- Provide 100 grams of Chorizo.
- Use 450 grams of Chicken breast diced.
- Use 1 of Onion diced.
- Take 1 of Courgette halved & sliced.
- Use 1 of Pepper diced.
- Take 400 grams of Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- Take 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic crushed.
- Provide 1 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried thyme.
- Use 1 tsp of Dried sage.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper to season.
- Get 50 grams of Grated mozarella.
- Provide 100 grams of Breadcrumbs.
- Use 1/4 pints of water.
Steps to make Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin:
- Pre-heat oven to 200C, 400F, gas mark 6.
- Fry chorizo and chicken for 7-8 minutes, until browned. Transfer to an ovenproof dish using a slotted spoon and set aside. Add onion and garlic and fry until softened. Stir in courgette, peppers, chopped tomatoes. Add herbs and spices, water, tomato puree and tomato ketchup and season. Bring to the boil then transfer to the ovenproof dish with the chorizo and chicken and stir..
- Mix mozarella and breadcrumbs, sprinkle over and bake for 15-20 minutes until topping has turned golden..
- Serve with crusty bread and mixed salad…enjoy!.
If you find this Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.