Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and dumpling casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and dumpling casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and dumpling casserole recipe. You can cook chicken and dumpling casserole using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and dumpling casserole:
- Get of chicken thighs.
- Use of Plain flour.
- Use of butter.
- Take of Drizzle of olive oil.
- Get of Chopped onions carrots & celery (I always keep some in freezer).
- Use of Glug of red wine.
- Provide of or so of pancetta.
- You need of chicken stock.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the dumplings:.
- Use of Self raising flour.
- Take of cold butter.
- Use of cold water.
- Provide of Thyme.
Instructions to make Chicken and dumpling casserole:
- Turn on oven to 180. Wash and dry chicken. Coat in plain flour. Melt butter with a little oil in large casserole dish. Brown all chicken pieces, set a side.
- Fry onions carrots and celery, add chopped pancetta and cook for 2-3 mins on high. Put chicken back in, add wine and stock, let wine evaporate.
- Cover and cook for 20-25 mins. Meanwhile, make the dumpling mix.
- Rub self raising flour and butter together with finger tips, until you get a breadcrumb texture. Add thyme. Drizzle over the water and mix with a knife or spoon to get the sticky texture.
- Make balls with the dumpling mix using floured hands, add to chicken. Cover and cook for another 25 mins. Check for salt and pepper, serve :).
If you find this Chicken and dumpling casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.