Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Country Boil (with a Cajun flair!) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Country Boil (with a Cajun flair!) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In this article we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Your health can be greatly improved by simply eating plenty of berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the main reasons you should be eating berries. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low country boil (with a cajun flair!) recipe. You can cook low country boil (with a cajun flair!) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Country Boil (with a Cajun flair!):
- Get 1 lb of uncooked large shrimp (I choose raw, deveined, shelled).
- Use 1 lb of andouille sausage cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Use 1 lb of red potatoes cut into quarters.
- Use 3 tbsp of Zatarans Crawfish and Shrimp boil seasoning powder.
- Get 2 of large ears of corn, cut into 3-inch chunks (or 3 small ears).
- Use 1 of lemon, cut in half (squeeze about ½ the juice and then put the rest of the lemon in the pot.).
- Prepare 1 of Orange, cut in half. (Squeeze about 1/2 of the Juice and then place in the pot.).
- Get 6 cups of water.
- Provide 2 of celery stalks, cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Get 1 of yellow onion, cut into quarters.
- Prepare 3 of large garlic cloves, roughly chopped.
- Provide 4 of bay leaves.
Instructions to make Low Country Boil (with a Cajun flair!):
- 1. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 2. Add water, garlic, and crawfish boil seasoning. Stir well..
- 3. Add potatoes, onion, celery, bay leaves, 1/2 lemon and 1/2 orange..
- 4. Cook on HIGH 2 ½ hours..
- 5. Add sausage and corn. Cook an additional hour..
- 6. Stir in shrimp gently and cook 15-20 minutes or until shrimp are pink..
- 7. Remove bay leaves before serving..
If you find this Low Country Boil (with a Cajun flair!) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.