Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week My French Green Beans with Bacon, Tomatoes and Mushrooms
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My French Green Beans with Bacon, Tomatoes and Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My French Green Beans with Bacon, Tomatoes and Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
It’s easy to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really wonderful for helping boost your happiness levels. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, helping you feel better. It’s not difficult to feel depressed when you feel famished! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your glucose levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my french green beans with bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms recipe. You can have my french green beans with bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook My French Green Beans with Bacon, Tomatoes and Mushrooms:
- Use 1/2 pound of French green beans.
- Prepare 4 of bacon strips cut into fourths.
- Get 1 of medium white onion, chopped.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 (10 oz) of jar mushroom pieces and stems.
- Take 1 tbsp of beef soup base or 3 beef bullion cubes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Steps to make My French Green Beans with Bacon, Tomatoes and Mushrooms:
- In a medium pot brown bacon. Add onions and garlic. Let cook for 3 minutes..
- Add 1 cup water, beef base, green beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and seasonings..
- Bring to a boil for 2 minutes. Then set on simmer and cover for 30 minutes to 1 hour..
If you find this My French Green Beans with Bacon, Tomatoes and Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.