Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Eggless banana cake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Eggless banana cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggless banana cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless banana cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless banana cake recipe. To make eggless banana cake you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggless banana cake:
- Provide 200 gm of condensed milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get 50 gm of butter or oil.
- Provide 200 gm of maida/All -purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
Instructions to make Eggless banana cake:
- Prepare the cake tin by lining with butter paper and smearing oil on it.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Whisk condensed milk and oil together till it’s a smooth mix.
- Now add curd and vanilla essence.
- Sieve maida baking powder and soda thrice.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients by cut and fold method.
- Add in mashed banana and fold in mix well.
- Pour in the prepared tin and tap thrice to remove extra bubbles.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 min or till the toothpick comes out clean.
If you find this Eggless banana cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.