Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage rolls recipe. To cook stuffed cabbage rolls you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- You need of Stuffing.
- Use 1 cup of of white rice, cooked.
- Prepare 1 lb of of groung beef.
- Get 1 of egg, beaten.
- Provide 1/4 cup of of milk.
- Take 1 of cabbage leaves.
- You need 1 small of onion minced.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of of pepper.
- Get of Sauce topping.
- You need 1 of (8 ounce) can of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of of A1 sauce.
Instructions to make Stuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- Bring a large pot with water to boil and boil your cabbage leaves for 4 minutes. When done drain and set aside to cool..
- While your leaves are boiling, cook your ground beef and season it to your liking. Drain all the fat when done.
- Now grab a large bowl and mix your rice, ground beef, minced onion, milk, beaten egg, salt and pepper..
- Once you have mixed it very well, grab your cabbage leaf, hold it in your hand like a bowl, stuff it with 4 or 5 tablespoons of your mixture, roll it up tucking in the sides as you go and place it on you baking dish with foil paper..
- Roll up to as many as you can and when done cover with foil paper and bake in the oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes in a 350° temperature or if you have a slow cooker, toss them in there as well..
- While your rolls are baking, start making your sauce. In a pot add your tomato sauce, lemon juice, sugar and A1 sauce. Cook over a low flame until it starts bubbling..
- When your rolls are done carefully take them out and lay 2 on you dinner plate, pour some sauce over the rolls and style. Serve with any side to your liking and enjoy!!.
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.