Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mkate wa Sinia(Rice Cake) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mkate wa Sinia(Rice Cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mkate wa Sinia(Rice Cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mkate wa sinia(rice cake) recipe. To make mkate wa sinia(rice cake) you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mkate wa Sinia(Rice Cake):
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoons of cardamon.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of yeast.
Instructions to make Mkate wa Sinia(Rice Cake):
- Soak your rice overnight..
- Rinse it well and blend together with coconut milk until it remains small particles of rice..
- Add in your egg whites,yeast,cardamon and sugar(you can reduce or add the amount).Blend well until mixed up..
- Put the paste in a tight container for one hour..
- Grease your sufuria and let it heat a little bit..
- Pour in the paste and let it bake.Remember not to put too much charcoal on the bottom part of your sufuria..
- When ready let it cool and enjoy!!!.
If you find this Mkate wa Sinia(Rice Cake) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.