Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Smothered Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered pork chops recipe. You can have smothered pork chops using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered Pork Chops:
- You need 2 of pork chops.
- Provide 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need of pork chop rub.
- Provide 2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use of gravy add-ins.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1 of vidalia onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of garlic.
- Provide 2 cup of beef broth.
- Provide 1 cup of chicken broth.
Steps to make Smothered Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder and rub pork chops with the mixture.
- Combine leftover spices with flour and dredge pork chops in seasoned flour.
- Heat a cast iron skillet to medium-high with oil and sear pork chops until golden brown (2-4 minutes per side).
- Remove pork chops and add thyme, onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons of seasoned flour, cooking until onions are caramelized (3-4 minutes).
- Stir in broths and scrape bottom of pan.
- Put pork chops back in pan with gravy.
- Cover and bake until chops are tender and gravy is thick (18-20 minutes should get it).
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
If you find this Smothered Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.