Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Barnyard Millet Curd Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Barnyard Millet Curd Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to barnyard millet curd rice recipe. You can cook barnyard millet curd rice using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Barnyard Millet Curd Rice:
- Take of Ingredients:.
- Get 1 of . Barnyard millet – 1/2 cup.
- You need 2 of . Water – 1 1/2 cups.
- Provide 3 of . Milk – 2 tbsp.
- You need 4 of . Thick curd – 1/4 cup.
- Take 5 of . Salt – as needed.
- Use of To Temper:.
- Use 1 of . Oil – 1 tsp.
- Provide 2 of . Mustard – 1/4 tsp.
- You need 3 of . Ginger chopped – 1/4 tsp.
- You need 4 of . Green chilli – 1 finely chopped.
- Provide 5 of . Red chilli – 1.
- Prepare 6 of . Curry leaves – 1 string.
- Get 7 of . Hing – a pinch.
- Prepare 8 of . Coriander leaves – 1/4 tsp chopped.
Instructions to make Barnyard Millet Curd Rice:
- 1. Wash the millet well and cook in pressure cooker with 1.5 cups of water for 4 whistles. Once done keep it aside. 2. Now add the milk and mash it. Now let it cool. Now add the curd and salt. 3. Mash this nicely till it becomes creamy..
- 4. Now heat a small kadai add all the ingredients under the topic "To Temper" one by one. Once done temper this over rice. Mix it nicely. Adjust the salt. 5. Serve hot with any side dish. I had this with potato fry and pickle..
If you find this Barnyard Millet Curd Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.