Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked orange vegan cake in a rice cooker recipe. To cook baked orange vegan cake in a rice cooker you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker:
- Get 2 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 large of orange juice.
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 1 large of orange zest.
Instructions to make Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker:
- Seive self raising flour then add sugar then oil and orange juice with oil bit by bit and mix well.
- Add grated orange zest and mix well then add additional orange strip and pour into rice cooker and baked for 55 minutes then removed onto a plate and turn over and put it back into the rice cooker and baked for. another 20 minutes or baking it in a oven at 180 C for 50 minutes.
- Let it cool then slice up and enjoy.
- BELOW ARE BREAD BAKED IN A RICE COOKER,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342279-baked-olive-oil-classic-bread-in-a-rice-cooker.
If you find this Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.