Recipe of Speedy Wheat Walnut Banana Cake
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Wheat Walnut Banana Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wheat Walnut Banana Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wheat Walnut Banana Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wheat walnut banana cake recipe. To make wheat walnut banana cake you only need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Wheat Walnut Banana Cake:
- Take 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Take 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Banana small.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 1 tbsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Walnuts.
Steps to make Wheat Walnut Banana Cake:
- Sieve wheat flour, baking soda and baking powder for 4-5 times and keep it aside..
- Take 1/4 cup milk, sugar and banana in mixer..
- Add oil and vanilla essence to it and blend to smooth paste..
- Transfer to a bowl..
- Add flour to it and mix it without lumps..
- Add 1/4 cup milk and mix it to smooth batter..
- Then add half of chopped walnuts to it..
- Grease the baking pot and transfer the batter to the pot..
- Preheat the oven to 175°C for 10 mins..
- Bake in the same temperature for 20-25 minutes till tooth pic inserted comes out clean..
- Cool them in wire rack..
- Cut and enjoy banana walnut cake..
If you find this Wheat Walnut Banana Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.