Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beetroot salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beetroot salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as effectively as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot salad recipe. To cook beetroot salad you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beetroot salad:
- Prepare 4 of beetroot.
- Provide 1/2 of bundle coriander leaves.
- Use 2 tsp of jeera-black pepper dry roasted and blend.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lime for juice.
- Use 1 of lime cut in two pieces.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Beetroot salad:
- First wash beetroot then add to the pressure cooker for boiling, adding with one half cut lime for giving 2-3 cities up to boiled nicely.
- Next take a fork if it's go easily in the beetroot then boiled properly.
- Then remove from the pressure cooker and when becomes cool remove the skin and head of beetroot cut in small pieces in same sizes and keep aside.
- Now take a bowl add beetroot pieces add cut coriander leaves add olive oil,add one of lime juice add salt as required add jeera- black pepper powder add chilli flakes mix slightly keep it into the fridge for two hours then serve tasty healthy salad is ready.
If you find this Beetroot salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.