Recipe of Quick SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage and rice stuffed chicken breast recipe. To make sausage and rice stuffed chicken breast you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST:
- Use 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded thin.
- Provide 1 of packet spanish rice, pre-cooked.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of each hot sausage and chorizo.
- Take 1/2 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Use 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of of each: paprika,chili powder, garlic powder and onion flakes or powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chipotle chili powder, cumin and salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 of packet Sazon seasoning(latin spice mix).
Instructions to make SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST:
- Pound out chicken breast thin then season both sides with dry season mixture..
- Make rice per instructions then add in sauted bell pepper, onion, green onion and drained can rotel tomatoes..
- Spread thin layer of sausage mix and a thin layer of cooked rice over meat..
- Roll chicken up and secure with toothpicks or string. Sear on top of stove. Finish in oven.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F add seared chicken and cook for 30 minutes..
If you find this SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.