Recipe of Homemade Perfect Chicken Breast
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Perfect Chicken Breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Perfect Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Perfect Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally required for maintaining your health. You may also want to combine a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to perfect chicken breast recipe. To make perfect chicken breast you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Perfect Chicken Breast:
- Provide of Chicken Breast.
- Take of Salted Butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Any Seasoning You Think Smells Good.
- Get of Fresh Garlic.
Steps to make Perfect Chicken Breast:
- Prep: Place chicken out on a clean surface. A couple dashes of salt (enough to where it covers the breast). Pepper the breast. Put seasoning on breast. Flip breast over and repeat on the other side. Small dice the garlic. I suggest 1 clove per breast. Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a pan just big enough to fit the breast in, pour enough oil in the pan to lightly cover the pan. On a medium heat, melt the butter with the oil. For 1 breast use a quarter stick butter, for 2 use half a stick and for every extra breast add an eight a stick. Once the butter is melted add the garlic and let marinade for 30 seconds..
- Set heat to just below high heat. Add the chicken. You will only need to flip the chicken once. You will need to use tongs to keep checking the doneness of the chicken. (You are not trying to cook the chicken through, only trying to get a good golden color). Once the chicken has come to the color you would like to have, flip the chicken. Do the same. Check the chicken so it will not burn..
- Once you have received the color on this side place the chicken on a oven safe pan (covered in tin foil and lightly touched with extra virgin olive oil). The cooking through in the oven can very by size of breast. Typically 20 minutes is the norm..
- Plating: On a serving platter, place the breast on the platter being sure the juices are not dribbling on the platter. You will not need extra juice because your chicken will be moist..
Delicious, simple, and easy to make. Take the time to master this recipe, so your chicken breasts come out perfectly every time. Pan-frying, roasting and sous vide all have their pros and cons, but what's the best option for home cooks? Perfect Baked Chicken Breasts are juicy, tasty, and so simple to make. Perfect is a big word, but these baked chicken breasts live up their name.
If you find this Perfect Chicken Breast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.