Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Millet kheer
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Millet kheer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Millet kheer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Millet kheer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to millet kheer recipe. You can have millet kheer using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Millet kheer:
- Get 1 cup of barnyard millet.
- Provide 3 cups of water.
- Provide 700 ml of milk.
- Provide as per taste of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need As needed of Paneer balls.
- You need as required of Dry fruits.
- Take 3 tablespoon of Ghee.
- Get as required of Elaichi powder.
Instructions to make Millet kheer:
- First soak millet in water for 1 hr.
- After 1 hr drain water and keep millet aside..
- Then place a cooker on gas.add 1 table spoon ghee tgen add milet add fry for 3 mins..
- Add 3 cups of water and pressure cook for 4 to 5 whistle..
- Now after depressurize the cooker add milk sugar and paneer balls and mix them well.let cook for 5 to 10 mins..
- Now add elaichi powder.then garnish with some pomegranate seed..
- Serve them after they cool.
If you find this Millet kheer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.