Recipe of Super Quick Homemade RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to racing rice cake pasuruan (lontong balap pasuruan) recipe. To cook racing rice cake pasuruan (lontong balap pasuruan) you only need 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan):
- Use 1 piece of tempeh, cut into 2×2 cm.
- You need 500 g of tofu, fried and cut to taste.
- Take 150 g of bean sprouts, discarded roots.
- Use 500 g of rice, for rice cake (lontong).
- Take of CHILI PASTE.
- Get 10 pcs of boiled cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of quality shrimp paste.
- You need 3 Tbsp of fried onions.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fried garlic.
- Take 50 ml of boiled water.
- Prepare to taste of Soy sauce.
- Take of DRESSING SAUCE.
- Get 1 stalk of lemongrass, crushed.
- Provide 1 1/2 to 2 liters of water.
- Take 3 of lime leaves.
- You need 3 cm of galangal, crushed.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of salt (to taste).
- Take 2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of oil for frying.
- Get of SPICES.
- Provide 4 of garlic.
- Take 4 of onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 2 cm of turmeric.
- You need 4 of pecans, toasted.
Steps to make RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan):
- Blend all ingredients seasoning and set aside..
- Blend all sauce ingredients, mix the soy sauce after the sauce was smooth. Add a little water so that it is not too thick, set aside..
- Heat oil and sauté ground spices together with lemongrass, lime leaves and galangal until fragrant..
- Add the tempeh and water and stir well. Add the sugar and salt, and cook until cooked tempeh. Set aside..
- Put the cake in a serving dish, add the chunks of fried tofu..
- Pour sauce with tempeh on it, complete with chili paste. Serve warm..
- IMAGE : this is a rice cake (Lontong).
If you find this RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.