Recipe of Favorite Rib Roast / Prime Rib with Sage Red Wine sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rib Roast / Prime Rib with Sage Red Wine sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rib Roast / Prime Rib with Sage Red Wine sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rib roast / prime rib with sage red wine sauce recipe. To cook rib roast / prime rib with sage red wine sauce you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rib Roast / Prime Rib with Sage Red Wine sauce:
- Get 1 of (4-bone-in) standing rib roast, preferably from the loin end.
- Prepare of Canola oil, to coat roast.
- Use of Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to cover entire roast.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Use 1 cup of red wine.
- Provide 4 of fresh sage leaves.
Steps to make Rib Roast / Prime Rib with Sage Red Wine sauce:
- Turn the oven to 250 degrees F..
- Remove the roast from the refrigerator and rub with canola oil. Remember to rub the bones with oil, as well. Once the roast is completely coated with oil cover the roast with kosher salt, about half a teaspoon per bone. Next, rub with freshly ground pepper to coat the surface..
- Place the roast in a glass bake-ware dish. Place a probe thermometer into the center of the roast and set for 118 degrees..
- Roast until internal temperature is achieved. Remove the roast and turn oven up to 500 degrees F. Cover with heavy-duty foil. Allow the roast to rest until an internal temperature of 130 degrees F. is reached..
- Place the roast back into the preheated 500 degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until you've achieved your desired crust. Remove and transfer roast to a cutting board. Keep covered with foil until ready to serve..
- Degrease the juices in the glass pan. Place the pan over low heat and deglaze with 1 cup of water. Add the wine and reduce by half. Roll the sage leaves in between your fingers to release the flavors and aroma. Add to the sauce and cook for 1 minute. Strain and serve on the side..
If you find this Rib Roast / Prime Rib with Sage Red Wine sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.