Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curd rice with Barnyard Millet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curd rice with Barnyard Millet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curd rice with Barnyard Millet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely buy lots of food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice with barnyard millet recipe. To cook curd rice with barnyard millet you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curd rice with Barnyard Millet:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Barnyard millet.
- You need 1 cup of Curd…
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk…
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Oil/ ghee…
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds…
- Get half tsp of Red chilli dry.. 1 broken.
- Get as required of Cashew/ peanuts.. few.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped cucumber.
- You need as required of Coriander leaves.. pomegranate pearls to garnish.
Instructions to make Curd rice with Barnyard Millet:
- Wash and soak barnyard millet for 10..12 minutes & drained.
- In a pan put 1 1/2 cup water..bring it to boil.. add rice and salt. Simmer and cook till tender.. when taking off the flame keep the consistency bit loose as these rice tends to get thick on room temperature..
- Mix curd and milk.. add to the cooled down rice.. mix chopped cucumber well and leave to chill in the refrigerator..
- For tempering… Heat a tsp of oil.. Add cashew/ peanuts- roast for a minute.. add cumin seeds.. red chilli.. coriander leaves. Add the tempering to chilled curd rice…
- Garnish with pomegranate pearls and coriander leaves before serving.
If you find this Curd rice with Barnyard Millet recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.