Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lamb Souvlaki recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lamb Souvlaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb Souvlaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb souvlaki recipe. You can have lamb souvlaki using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lamb Souvlaki:
- You need of sauce.
- Use 1 of Tzatziki sauce.
- Get 1 of cucumber.
- Get 500 ml of greek yoghurt.
- Provide 6 of garlic cloves chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of meat.
- Take 1 kg of diced lamb.
- Use 4 of chopped tomatoe.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Get of oegano.
- Take of thyme.
- Take of rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 of fresh lemon juice.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
Instructions to make Lamb Souvlaki:
- The lemon juice goes in the Tzatziki sauce..
- Place lamb tomatoe salt pepper all the herbs and spices in bowl leave to marinate in olive oil.I like to leave it for a good few hours..
- For the sauce grate cucumber dont use seeds.They make it watery.Drain. cucumber..
- Add yoghurt, olive oil,garlic, salt to taste. Mix all together..
- Fry meat in hot pan it already has oil on it.Fry chopped onions if you like them or leave them raw..
- Lightly oil pita bread.Fry till golden only takes a few mins so watch carefully..
- As pita is cooked get out of pan roll into cone shape carefully using paper towels..
- Fill with alternate layers of meat & tomatoe plus onion.And the Tzatziki sauce.Also with chopped lettuce..
- I love lemon so sometimes squeeze that over the finished souvlaki.Also for those who have home made tomatoe sauce some of that can go on..
- When I made chicken souvlakis I added homemade plum sauce a friend had given me as well..
- You can also add fresh chopped tomatoe to it..
- This is for 4 people just halve ingredients for 2.I often use 2 lamb steaks for the meat when only making 2..
- Garnish with basil if you like it..
If you find this Lamb Souvlaki recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.