Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage recipe. To cook unstuffed cabbage you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Unstuffed Cabbage:
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Get 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small head of cabbage chopped.
- Take 2-14 1/2 oz of cans diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-8 oz of can tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Unstuffed Cabbage:
- Heat a Dutch oven or large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onion in the hot Dutch oven until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease…
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, stock, garlic, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil..
- Cover Dutch oven, reduce heat, and simmer until cabbage is tender, about 30 minutes.
- One the cabbage starts cooking down you can always add more stock to your liking!.
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.