Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Soya Chunks Birayani In Pressure Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Soya Chunks Birayani In Pressure Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant soya chunks birayani in pressure cooker recipe. To cook instant soya chunks birayani in pressure cooker you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Soya Chunks Birayani In Pressure Cooker:
- Use 1 Cup of basmati rice.
- Prepare 4-6 of Soya bean soaked in lukewarm water with salt ).
- Get 1 of Onion chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Green chilli, ginger and garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1+1 tsp of bay leaf and cumin seeds for tempering.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of chopped potato.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Instant Soya Chunks Birayani In Pressure Cooker:
- How to make barasta : In a cooker heat oil. Once the oil is hot..Add onion. Fry till it become brown in colour. Once it is done. Transfer to a bowl. Keep aside.
- In the same cooker add oil. Once the oil is hot…Add 1 bay leaf and cumin seeds. Let it crackle or few minutes. Then add potato. Fry potato till it become light brown in colour. The add all the grind masala. Fry for 3 minutes. Then add basamati rice.m Cook for a few minutes. Add basmati rice. Mix..well. Cook for 3 minutes. Then add water as needed..
- Close the lid of the cooker. Wait for 3 whistle. Once it is done. Cool it for 5 minutes. Then open the lid of the cooker..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Ready to serve with masala raita or chutney..
If you find this Instant Soya Chunks Birayani In Pressure Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.