Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy spinach artichoke quiche cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy spinach artichoke quiche cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy spinach artichoke quiche cups recipe. To cook easy spinach artichoke quiche cups you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy spinach artichoke quiche cups:
- You need of can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped.
- Prepare of frozen spinach, drained.
- Prepare of eggs, whisked.
- Use of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of milk (any kind).
- Prepare of chopped white onion.
- You need of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take of garlic, minced.
- Provide of salt.
- You need of pepper.
Steps to make Easy spinach artichoke quiche cups:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare 12 baking cups by either spraying them liberally with cooking spray, or lining them with paper liners..
- Stir all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until combined. Portion the mixture into the 12 prepared baking cups so that they are all nearly full..
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the eggs are set and a toothpick inserted in the middle of the quiche comes out clean. Serve immediately.
If you find this Easy spinach artichoke quiche cups recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.