Recipe of Speedy Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage stoup recipe. You can have unstuffed cabbage stoup using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup:
- Take 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of Long grain brown rice (NOT Instant).
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground italian sausage.
- Use 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Spanish paprika.
- Use 1 of salt.
- Use 1 of pepper.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of medium white onion, food processor with garlic.
- Use 3 clove of garlic, in food processor with onion.
- Use 4 of carrots, shredded.
- Prepare 1 of large head of cabbage.
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes (28 oz).
- Use 1 can of tomato sauce (8 oz).
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- Take 3 tbsp of dill weed.
Instructions to make Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup:
- Heat a small sauce pot over medium-high heat with butter in the pan. Add the rice and toss to coat. Add 2 cups of chicken broth, bring up to a simmer, cover and cook for 16 to 18 minutes or until the rice is tender..
- Heat a deep pot over medium high heat. Brown the meats 2 to 3 minutes. Season the meat with allspice, coriander, smoked paprika, salt and pepper..
- Add bay leaf, onions, garlic and carrots. Cook veggies 2 to 3 minutes to begin to soften them, then add cabbage and wilt it down a bit..
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, cooked rice, chicken broth, dill, and cilantro. combine all ingredients..
- Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Adjust salt and pepper to your taste, and serve..
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.