Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage rolls recipe. To make unstuffed cabbage rolls you need 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- Use 2 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 small of cabbage.
- Take 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Use 1 cup of rice.
Steps to make Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- Heat the Olive oil in a Big Skillet (use medium heat) Saute the onions until tender, and then add the ground beef (or turkey) until the meat is browned. Add the garlic, cook an additional minute before adding the remaining ingredients. (This is the point you would add the rice Bring them to a boil, Cover, reduce the heat and simmer about 25 minutes (or until the cabbage is quite fork tender).
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.