Simple Way to Make Award-winning Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Butter Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Butter Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Butter Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker butter chicken recipe. To make slow cooker butter chicken you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Butter Chicken:
- Provide of chicken breasts cut into small pieces.
- Get of onion diced.
- Prepare of ginger paste.
- Prepare of garlic paste.
- You need of tomatoes of.
- Get of tomato paste.
- Use of garam masala.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Provide of cumin powder.
- Get of almonds.
- You need of yoghurt.
- Use of honey (optional).
- Prepare of butter.
- Provide of heavy cream.
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Butter Chicken:
- We begin by making the marinade / sauce base that the chicken pieces will cook in. In a blender add the ginger paste, garlic paste, can of tomatoes, tomato paste, garam masala, chili powder, cumin powder, almonds and yogurt, and give it a good blitz..
- Once everything is well combined, pour it over the diced chicken pieces. Mix well so the marinade coats the chicken pieces really well. Set this aside to marinate for 15mins or so..
- Saute the diced onions in the melted butter, once it has softened up, add to the slow cooker..
- Next pour the chicken pieces along with the marinade in the slow cooker. Add the 1tbsp of honey (this is optional) and season with salt..
- Let this cook away in the slow cooker. Mine took somewhere between 3-4 hours..
- When its cooked through and you are ready to serve, add the heavy cream and mix it all together..
- Serve with some plain white rice or a pulao and/or naan bread..
If you find this Slow Cooker Butter Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.