Recipe of Speedy Millets Pulav
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Millets Pulav recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Millets Pulav recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Millets Pulav recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to millets pulav recipe. You can cook millets pulav using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Millets Pulav:
- Use 2 cups of brown top millets.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Take 1 of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 50 gms of green peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 piece of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of pav bhaji masala.
- Take 1 cup of curd.
- Get as required of Salt.
Instructions to make Millets Pulav:
- Rinse brown top millets. Add 1 glass of water. Soak for 10 minutes. Place the millets in a pressure cooker and cook for 3 whistles on medium flame..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add tsp of Jeera, bay leaf, clove and cinnamon. Later add chopped onion and saute till onion is translucent..
- Now add green peas and chopped capsicum and saute for 3-5 minutes. Then add chopped tomato and saute for 3 minutes..
- Add pav bhaji masala and mix well. Cover with a lid and let it cook on slow flame for 3-4 minutes..
- Add the steamed millets to the mixture. Add salt as required. Mix well, cover with a lid and cook for 2 minutes..
- Serve hot with curd and sliced cucumber. You can also serve with raita..
If you find this Millets Pulav recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.