Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. You can cook broccoli cheese soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Prepare of butter.
- Get of cold butter, cubed.
- Prepare of yellow onion, diced.
- Use of sliced leek, white part only, well rinsed.
- Take of sea salt.
- Provide of cracked pepper.
- Get of fresh grated nutmeg.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Provide of fresh thyme, chopped.
- Use of vegetable broth.
- Prepare of each heads of broccoli florets, chopped.
- Provide of heavy cream.
- Use of grated cheddar.
- You need of flour, use rice flour for gluten free.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- In a large stock pot, saute onions a leek in 3 tablespoons of butter with salt, pepper and nutmeg- until softened,.
- Add garlic and thyme until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle flour in and cook about 2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in broth, stirring constantly, and bring to a boil.
- Reduced heat and let simmer for five minutes.
- Add broccoli florets and continue simmering for 20 minutes until broccoli is tender.
- Add cream and simmer until warmed through.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Stir in cold butter.
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.