Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. You can cook broccoli cheese soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Use of onions.
- You need of of broccoli chopped into small pieces.
- Use of garlic crushed.
- Take of Carrots chopped into small pieces.
- Get of Oil or butter (enough to saute veggies).
- Provide of Warm milk.
- Take of Flour.
- Take of Butter.
- Use of Shredded cheese (I like sharp cheddar).
- Use of Chicken stock.
- Get of as needed Salt/pepper.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Add onions, garlic and carrots and saute until tender. Then add broccoli and saute for another minute. Add your chicken stock and cover pot and boil for about 10mins (until broccoli is tender) – this is also a good time to warm your milk.
- In another pot melt butter and add flour to make a roux. Cook for about 2mins then add warm milk and whisk until mixture thickens. Add your salt and pepper.
- As soon as the roux thickens add the mixture to your veggies and stir. Add your shredded cheese. I also add salt and pepper at this time if needed.
- Sometimes my soup is still a bit loose then what I would like so I make a mixture of flour and cold water and add to the soup to thicken up. Or you can keep it as is.
- Keep the pot on low and let simmer for about 15-20 mins. Enjoy:).
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.