Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Foxtail millet dosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Foxtail millet dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Foxtail millet dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to foxtail millet dosa recipe. To make foxtail millet dosa you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Foxtail millet dosa:
- Provide 1 cup of foxtail millet.
- Take 1/3 cup of urad dhuli daal.
- Use 1/2 cup of poha.
- Get 1 tsp of methi daana.
- Prepare as per taste of salt.
- Provide as required of oil.
Steps to make Foxtail millet dosa:
- Wash and soak millet overnite.
- Wash and soak urad dal and methidana overnite.
- Soak poha for 1/2 an hr.
- Grind all three separately with cold water.
- Mix all three and salt and leave covered to ferment in a big vessel (batter raises so there should be space for that) for at least 8 hrs.
- Heat up dosa tawa, grease with oil sprinkle drops of water and cook healthy dosas on medium flame.
- Serve with sambhar or chutney or make masala dosa and enjoy.
If you find this Foxtail millet dosa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.